ATLANTIC SEWING GUILD (ASG)
We are a membership based, not for profit group providing a forum for machine and hand sewists sharing our love and knowledge of sewing at monthly meetings, online, in classes and other sewing events.
We exchange ideas, information and discover common areas of interest and concern.
The Atlantic Sewing Guild encourages sewing endeavours, provides support wherever possible and strives to promote sewing skills in our community.
of Membership in Atlantic Sewing Guild
- Share and connect with other like-minded sewists
- Enjoy guest speakers covering various topics of interest
- Sew & Tell – chance to demonstrate & showcase your sewing “makes” to other sewists
- Opportunity to participate in Sewing Challenges
- Extensive sewing resource lending library
- Fabric/Stash Giveaway – “exchange/recycle”
- Q & A help
- Great Halifax Sewing Bee – a fun evening to collaborate with other ASG members and showcase your creative flair
- Access to zoom online meetings (offered throughout the winter)
to our Monthly Meetings
Social Sewing (via Zoom)
Chat and share your sewing stories and sew in the company of others right from your own sewing room
3 days (or more days) of group sewing with fellow members (registration & cost additional)
Community Outreach Projects
Opportunity to participate/offer your sewing skills in various community
Sew It Now (SIN)
Group of sewists who meet to share garment sewing projects progress and share feedback ($20.00 annual fee)
Join Us On Facebook!
Over 500 members for everyone to engage, share, and learn from each other.
You do not have to be a guild member to connect on Facebook!