Angela Gladwin is spearheading this year’s Summer Challenge. She wants you to pull out that item hanging at the back of your closet and ask yourself the following:
- Why do you still have it?
- Do you love the fabric, a particular detail, how well it fits?
- Why is it forgotten – is it out of style, no longer fits well, needs a repair?
- What can you do with it so that it is no longer a forgotten gem?
- Can it be refashioned into a more current style?
- Can it be altered for a better fit?
- Can it be repaired?
- Can the buttons or a unique detail be removed and used for another item?
The possibilities are endless🙂
We are looking forward to seeing your GEMS at the guild meeting on October 10, 2019.
Happy Summer Sewing✂️